Come Grow With Us!
We are currently seeking an individual for a commission based outside sales position for the Dallas/Fort Worth location, as well as the Austin and Houston areas.
Individual must be self motivated and able to work independently or as a team. Our customers include schools, hospitals, hotels, universities, office buildings, municipalities and other places similar. This outside sales position primarily calls on Facilities Maintenance, Chief Building Engineers and Lead Maintenance Technicians.
The ideal candidate must have a high energy level and a customer service attitude along with reliable transportation. Qualified candidates must have 2-5 years outside sales experience, to include cold calling. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), a working knowledge of computer skills to include email communication and web browsing, self motivated, self starter, team player, disciplined time management capabilities and well organized.
Candidate Requirements include:
- Candidates will have a successful track record in outside sales with minimum of 2-5 years experience.
- Ability to grow and develop their sales territory through cold calling and soliciting of new accounts as well as developing customer relationships.
- Candidates will be ambitious, driven and able to work supervised or unsupervised.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Bi-Lingual is a plus but not required.
Our Sales Representatives can expect the following:
- No-Cap Commission Structure
- Very Short Sales Cycle
- Bi-Weekly Draw Paid on Sales Made
- Frequent Repeat Sales from Customers
- 100% Protected accounts
- 1st Year Realistic Income Expectations of an average new Sales Rep $30,000-$65,000
- Product Training and Support
- Sales Management Opportunities including Quarterly Overrides as your Territory Grows
- Zero Micro-Management- If You Sell, You get Paid- Be Your Own Boss!
If this sounds like the position you have been looking for, then we would like to speak with you. Start selling your first week, and get paid the following week! The sales cycle is very short with plenty of repeat business for an unlimited income potential. You are paid a percentage of your sale- so there’s no guess work on how much you will get paid, or how much you can make. Sales Management opportunities are available as our market share grows in your territory.
Interested candidates must submit a complete resume to include previous outside sales experience. Inquiries that are not accompanied by a resume, will not be considered. You may fax your resume to 817-529-1092 or submit through email to email@example.com.